ADITESS has an impressive legacy and specialization as a Human Resource provider both on contract based and permanent positions.
All HR services have been built around the ADI-BIOS methodology & the ADI-BIOS data base providing:
1. Just-in-time customized headhunting for complex & high volume recruitment requirements.
2. Recruitment solutions for junior middle & senior staff for every department of a company
- We identify and evaluate blue, white & pink collar employees of all profiles and disciplines. We have the experience and resources to manage large mass selection initiatives(in a short time).
- We support in recruitment projects:
- The publication of a targeted ad and selecting CVs
- Approach candidates through our rich database
- Use test skills and psychometric tools
- Assessment of the list of selected candidates for each position
- Support from ADITESS consultant in recruitment issues in the client’s offices for a certain period of time
3. Training & localization services aiming to increase the effectiveness of the selected candidates for our customers.
- Job specific training
- Location specific information & awareness
- Support in the welcome process of selected employees
- Monitoring & everyday info for the effective adjustment of new personnel
ADITESS (www.aditess.com) is implementing a mass recruitment program in UAE for a Homeland Security Maintenance and Support Project. A complete team of professionals of fifteen (15) people is requested with special focus on Hardware Technicians and four (4) with special focus on Sensor Engineers.
This is a Long term engagement project and all selected candidates require relocation in UAE.
- To all selected candidates, a training period will be provided by the Employer.
- Work permits expenses are covered by the Employer.
- Single accommodation is covered by the Employer.
- Transportation to UAE is covered by the Employer.
General Personnel Competencies
- Ability to work well in a team (multicultural) environment
- Excellent English verbal, reading and writing
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Effective interpersonal, briefing, and writing skills
- Self-starter with the ability to recognize requirements and perform necessary work with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate subjects to a diverse audience of senior decision makers with varying levels of security expertise
- Strong problem solving skills, failure diagnosis.
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity by originating, anticipating and implementing new ideas.
- Background in military, police, law enforcement is desirable.
Special focus is given on:
Maintenance Hardware Technician: The Hardware Technician is required to perform maintenance activities to large scale and advanced security systems, scattered over a large geographical area. The role includes preventive and corrective maintenance on a variety of different systems including CCTV, access control, radar, smart fence and vehicle barriers in a hot and extremely challenging environment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in security system maintenance and installation
- Good knowledge of security systems
- Proven experience with installation and configuration on one or more of the following equipment: Close circuit TV’s (CCTV), Security & surveillance systems, Access control systems
- Knowledge of hardware: Ability to read pin to pin diagram, electrical diagram, engineering documents
- Experienced with Hardware testing equipment
- Competent in the use of MS office
- Experience of Installation and configuration in hazardous areas (oil and gas refineries)
- IT experience and capabilities
- Able to do precise and detailed work
- Ability to take responsibility for solving a problem
- Proven ability to be able to work independently without supervision
- Enthusiastic individual with high energy and drive to get the job done even in difficult circumstances
- Ability to articulate to both peers and management
- Ability to complete documentation and produce reports precisely and to a high standard
- Physically fit and able to work at height if required
- Capable of working in a hot, windy and physically challenging environment
- Work extended hours or shifts and be available for out of hours call out as required
- Work and live on remote sites if required
Execute technical processes including corrective and preventive maintenance, fault diagnosis, and assembly & disassembly of the following systems down to line replaceable unit (LRU) level:
- Smart fence including gates
- Vehicle access barriers
- Anti-terror barriers
- CCTV system
- Day and thermal night cameras
- Access systems including turnstiles and x-ray machines
- Cover Letter
- Engineering relevant certificates
Sensors Engineer – Surveillance Radars/Surveillance Electro Optics
- Technological and practical background of Surveillance Radars/Electro Optics
- Bachelor degree in engineering or science discipline in related field
- At least 5 years of technical work experience in homeland security sensing field
- Other surveillance systems experience and understanding is preferred
- Experience in physical or homeland security projects is preferred
- Background from design or manufacturing companies is an advantage
- Thorough knowledge of systems engineering
- Ability to analyze operational and technical requirements for sensing and recommend on technical solutions
- Good technical presentation skills
- Ability to support field test planning, review, and execution efforts to measure and verify performance of sensors and radars/electro optics
- Ability to represents the department by responding to routine verbal and written requests for information from internal sources.
- Maintains and updates a variety of confidential and sensitive electronic and/or hard copy reports and records.
- Eperience with Long-Range Electro-Optic devices [for Surveillance Electro-Optics]
- Generating engineering reports both at technical level and for management review
- Technically leading field technicians
- Presenting technical
- Representing the department by verbal and written correspondence with internal organizational functions
- Effectively communicating technical information and knowledge to diverse audience
- Cover Letter
- Recognized electronics or other technical qualification
- Security systems qualifications are an advantage
Interested candidates please send the above required documents to recruitment-at-aditess.com